An on trend yet classically styled look for the modern farmhouse, the Emmie Quilt captures attention with contrasting black and white, creating a statement look for your bedroom. The heart of this quilt is an 8-point star set within a patchwork block of checks, microchecks and ticking stripes. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton. Coordinates with Annie Black accessories.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on crisp white and black striped, check, and solid fabrics
- 8-point star blocks in checkerboard pattern pop against crisp white cotton base
- Straight edge with .5" contrasting microcheck binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and white buffalo check cotton fabric
- Each block is 10x10"
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: crisp white, jet black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Luxury King
- Weight: 9.8 lb
- Dimensions: 120"Wx105"L
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 68"Wx86"L
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90"Wx90"L
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Dimensions: 105"Wx95"L
Complete your bedding collection with the matching bed skirt and shams in this collection for a down home country inspired look.