Dakota Star Quilt
The wonderfully rustic and primitive Dakota Star Quilt showcases a traditional 8-point star in its center surrounded by a feathered star patchwork border, all in black, tan and plaid. The quilt is hand-quilted, reverses to solid tan, and constructed of soft and durable cotton for years of comfort.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center surrounded by feathered star patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: country black, tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Dimensions: 68"Wx86"L
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90"Wx90"L
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Dimensions: 105"Wx95"L
- Luxury King
- Weight: 12.1 lb
- Dimensions: 120"Wx105"L
Complete your bedding collection with the matching bed skirt and shams in this collection for a down home country inspired look.